-
August 6th, 2005, 11:12 PM
#1
Evette
Guest
I need to know when Marsiol will be retired.
My niece wants for her daughter, but they cannot afford it now.
She and her hubby want to wait until Christmas or my great niece's birthday in September of this year.
When does AG typically retire the Limited Edition Girls?
I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] My [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] s
-
August 6th, 2005, 11:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I think Marisol will probably be gone by the end of September.
-
August 6th, 2005, 11:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
dollover- do they just produce the LE's until they sell out? Or is it for the year? Seems strange to not have her available for christmas shopping, unless she was introduced before last christmas. Do you know when she was introduced?
-
August 6th, 2005, 11:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Usually the LE's are sold until they become sold out and they can't be produced anymore. Marisol came out right after Christmas, around December 27th.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 06, 2005 08:50 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>
-
August 7th, 2005, 12:30 AM
#5
Inactive Member
They should really post that on the website then (if it is the case). The website currently says, "She will only be available for a year." Which leads you to believe she will be, available for the year.
-
August 7th, 2005, 01:34 AM
#6
Inactive Member
They had told me she will be gone by August, and now it is August. I do not know what to say. But all I know, she is so popular! I see her left anf right at AGP.
-
August 7th, 2005, 01:37 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I assume they will keep making more to satisfy demand until the year is up. After all- if people are going to buy her, the company will profit by making more. Marisol will still be a limited edition, even if they keep making more, because she will only be around for 1 year.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks